A list of links to keep you informed about current legal procedures.
For those of our clients that are interested in keeping up with current law procedures or what their case involves, we offer a number of legal resources and helpful links to keep all our current and future San Antonio, TX and surrounding area clients informed.
Take a look below and if you have any questions, feel free to call our law firm at (210) 898-8506.
HEAR FROM OUR CLIENTS
"Felt a Sense of Relief As He Listened Attentively"
Due to Shannon’s, persistence the charges were litigated to a condition that we were very pleased with. He is truly a very good Attorney!- Angela L.
- Bexar County Standing Orders Regarding Children, Property and Conduct of the Parties in Divorce and in Suits Affecting the Parent-Child Relationship
- Using The Holley Factors in Child Custody Cases
- 2018 Federal Sentencing Guidelines (Effective until November 1, 2019)
- 2016 Federal Sentencing Guidelines Table (Effective until November 1, 2018)
- Bexar County Criminal Defense Glossary
Meet Our Team
San Antonio's Trusted Team
At The Locke Law Group, we have the skills and experience you deserve. Get to know our team by scrolling down and select the staff you would like to learn more about.